DGB Bank Plc.
Before using or accessing website, products, services or any functionalities offered by DGB Bank, you must read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated herein in full. If the customer does not agree with any the terms and conditions, the customer is advised to instantly discontinue using or accessing to this website and/or utilization of any part thereof.
The customer must aware that accessing or using of this website shall be responsible by customer’s own risk for compliance of all applicable laws.
When we write (“you”, “Your” or “yours”), we mean you as a customer, a potential customer, our customer’s employee, or other relevant parties, such as beneficial owners, authorized representatives, corporate cardholders, and associated parties.
1- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected directly from you when becoming our new customer, or indirectly generated as part of the use of our services, products and channels, or from other people and organizations. We may require you to provide your certain personal information, includes but not limited to your profile, financial status, identification, transaction(s) history, or any other required information. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
The collection of your personal information is also a part of requirements which complying and following the orders of the National Bank of Cambodia, courts, governmental authorities and also international applicable laws and regulations.
2- USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We are careful about using your personal data for various purposes including but not
limited to as the following:
- Improve our service with high end quality services
- Manage our relationship with you
- Manage our business
- Purpose of system development and maintenance
- Marketing or promoting of our product and/or services
- New products and services Development
- Create of statistical analysis
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud
- Payment service requirements and obligations
- Authorized transaction or access to account or card
- Identify the credit risks prior to entering into a loan management
If you do not wish to provide consent of utilization of its sensitive personal data or information or later withdraws the consent, the bank shall have the rights not to provide services or to quit the services in which the information was sought from the customer.
3- PERSIONAL DATA SHARING OR DISCLOSURE
Your personal data is kept confidential and not rent or sold but we may share or disclose
your information to DGB Group, third parties and also within and outside Cambodia as
- Advertising, facilitating join product promotion campaigns and bank operation
- Mortgage insurers, loyalty program partners and our product distributors
- Other banks, financial institutions and other parties as necessary for us to provide you our services and/or products
- Organization that help identify illegal activities and prevent fraud purpose
- Participation in any telecommunication, payment or electronic clearing network
- Guarantors and other security providers
- Credit reporting bodies and credit providers to confirm your identification, assess your credit applications, collect overdue payment, verification and risk management
- Brokers, agents, advisers and people who act on your behalf
- Comply with National Bank of Cambodia, authorities, Government and law enforcement agencies or regulators, legal requirement, legal process, legal or regulatory directive/instruction
you have visited and to improve our services. Cookies are files with small amount of data which used an anonymous unique identifier also sent by a web server and stored on your hard drive, your computer’s memory, or in your browser so that it can be read back later. Cookies cannot read or steal the information from your computer or mobile device and also not carry viruses. You have option to accept the refuse these cookies. However, if you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions or some functionalities of our services.
The bank uses security system to ensure that your personal information and financial transactions are safe and secure. To keep it safe we use device safeguard and secured files, concrete buildings or trusted third party.
The bank does not fully guarantee that your personal information cannot be accessed, disclosed or deleted under various circumstances.
You acknowledge and agree that the Bank shall not be responsible for any fraudulent or unauthorized instructions or accessibility, or any loss of your account balance and information.
Therefore, you should not share your User ID, password and PAC by verbal or in writing to any people or third parties. You should keep your personal banking information and secure device in the secured place at all times.
8- CONTACT US
DGB Bank Plc.
No.689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd., Sangkat Teuk L’ak Ti Muoy, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh.
Hotline: (023) 999 990
Fax: 023 996 002